Brie, Pear & Balsamic Red Onion Pasta (Serves 1)Vegetarian & gluten free
75g pasta (gluten free if required )
70g pear (any crisp type will do) chopped into bite size pieces
35g red onion thinly sliced
1tsp extra virgin olive oil
1tsp balsamic vinegar
25g brie chopped into small pieces
salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the olive oil.
- Then add the onion and saute over a low heat until soft and browning.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and allow to reduce and soak into the onion but be careful not to let it burn.
- Turn off the heat and add the cooked pasta and remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve immediately.